Thursday, September 4, 2008

New camera

Alex considers my Casio a prehistoric relic. He bought me a Nikon Coolpix camera. I must admit... I love it. The screen is HUGE. The package arrived yesterday. You would have thought Publisher's Clearing House was on the other side of the front door. I heard Alex zip down the stairs...







Leela had a tofu dish for dinner last night (pronounced dubu in Korean). She kept repeating "dubu" and could not stop laughing. I wish we caught it on video.





We took Leela and Mia for a walk. I hope to go back everyday.


Coppell Parks & Recreation






2 comments:

Allison R said...

Love the new camera! Alex is so funny ;) Leela is getting so big. She's still as adorable as ever.

Chicken said...

Hmm, my camera died while I was in Austin, and I'm very much searching for a new one. Nikon Coolpix? Any other particulars? It's nice to see that it works so well!!!